My Photo
Name:
Location: Subang Jaya., Selangor, Malaysia

Get to know me, and you'll find out :)

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Freshman.

Okay first of all, would like to say thanks to a friend of mine, Nicole Adeth Main. Well, she sort of inspire me to create a blog. And actually join her "Blogger's World". Pfft. (happy, nicole?) Incase you are wondering who this Nicole is? She's my classmate, my personal assistant, my shoulder to cry on, my sister-with different parents, the person that i love to irritate the most, ALSO the one who irritates me most of the time *in the class*, gets on my nerve once in while (but babe, i still love you okay), and basicly she's my best friend. (it's nice to make her lose her mind off or in a 'negro-language' : ' trippin '. seriously, ENTERTAINING dow. You make good jokes when you are pissing off. HAHA) Anyway, glad that she pushed me into this. Well, it could actually improve my ideas/style of writing and also my grammar in doing English essay :D Since SPM is just around the corner. So, hey! why not I practice it all right here. Haha. Readers, please do forgive me for writing things that aren't necessary and yeah, i know BORING. I'm new here. So shut up & bear with me. I didn't plan on anything before I did this. Suddenly just feels like writing to the world. FYI, everything that has been written is spontaneous. Shit. i'm seriously running out of words here. Maybe this one sucks but better ones are up ahead, patience ;) Bwaha. Gosh. Everything seems so complicated in here. Guess what? It took me 15 minutes to figure out howww to change my display name. *god, what next?* Now, i'm frustrated for not being able to 'master' this blogging stuff. Why can't it be as easy and friendly-to be-used like MYSPACE. Plus, i am certainly not satisfied with how my profile looks like. Oh, I need HELP ! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home