My Photo
Name:
Location: Subang Jaya., Selangor, Malaysia

Get to know me, and you'll find out :)

Monday, March 17, 2008

Human's nature.

Monday, March 17th. School opens and holidays are over. I manage to complete my Science's test paper calmly just now. Okay, you know what? During the holidays, I didn't even had time for myself ; casual hang out with friends, shopping, and stuff that typical teenagers would do. Just spending most of my time in front of the computer/laptop ; onlining, studying, eating and spending more time with my family. Since Abah hasn't received his 'salary' in this is month, we had to sit around at home and doing NOTHING. What a bore. But in the mean time, surprising things happened. Recently, someone that i least expected to do what he did; confessed that he is in love with me :s Oh god. This spells for chaos! He is cute. Nice. A good friend, indeed. Great sense in fashion. Outgoing and knows how to have fun. Knows how to have a good conversation with the ladies. But the only thing that turns me off is, he seems to be known with two personalities ; a kind-heart, melancholy, sweet and charming guy who knows how it feels like to lose someone valuable hence trying to avoid of happening again.. & the other one, a sweet, charming guy who just enjoy flirting. sob* However, in some kind of way, i just think he is just a typical heart broken guy who needs someone to love. Since he hasn't found any, he tends to flirt enable to distract the feeling of being solitary and loveless. I am just assuming. I can't clarify so. I really hope he is what i think he is. According to him, he has a feeling towards me even before i am with Mr. 0306 guy :p Even after with Mr. 2610 too! Whether he is telling the truth or making it all up, Lord knows. Yet, I don't fully trust it too. Just saying what i am acknowledged with. (btw, i am totally over with Mr.2610, he is meaningless as dust to me now ;) ) so now, i'm just studying and observing Mr. Secret to wait for what lies beneath his confessions. I am sorry, I just can't seem to trust male's promises and saying that easily now. I won't be so naive and easily convinced like i used to be. I will be more particular and firm right now. I have reasons of why am i being how i am currently. I want man to appreciate me more than just a 'girlfriend'. I want them to see me as a valuable and one of a kind person. Just like Farhana said, " Like how a european men see their girlfriend/wife/lover ; like a valuable diamond. They wouldn't want to make any mistakes to lose it." It sounds ridiculous, but that's how i like it. I need a man who have self-dignity, respectful, knows how to treat a lady, intelligent, romantic, patience, matured, productive, optimistic, well-dressed, caring, compassion, understanding, responsible, independent, firm and a great sense of humor person. I need to be cherished, pampered, the essential priority, respected, adored and loved the right way. (to nicole: yes, i am choosy) bukan apa, I just don't want to make the same mistake twice. I just want to be more precaution and aware. I am not interested in 'puppy love' anymore. Serious committed relationship, I seek. Hopefully he understands why i don't respond what he had think i would have right after he confess it. It's not a matter of you are not good enough or my type but I just happens to have full of doubts towards you. I would likely to see more of effort+proves and less of promising, talking and blabbering. Have patience. Good things comes to those who waits ;)
P/s: I do adore you!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole. A. Main said...

yes, u didn't HANG OUT with me and btw, you know right? every starting of your bpost, you already have the date and day there? hahaha. and get la a chatterbox dumbo!

Monday, March 17, 2008 9:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home