My Photo
Name:
Location: Subang Jaya., Selangor, Malaysia

Get to know me, and you'll find out :)

Monday, March 24, 2008

Custom-made poem.

Him & her.

Life is made out of weird decisions
And i know she did the right one
seeing her going through all the pain
It was unbearable to even hear

Maybe she still thinks of him.
I wouldn't know.
They look so perfect together.
Who would have known.

I wouldn't blame her if somewhere
in her heart there is still love
No such person would forget scuh burning love
Despite the things that they went through
She still had time to think it through

Love is blind, love is not hurtful
The things people can do just seem unbelievable
I know what she did was for the best
I'll be here hoping that she gets some rest.

Kindly written by,
Nicole Aldeth Main.

Dedicated to:
Eleena Azhar.

That poem was specially made by (as the above). The poem is basicly about my so called 'past'.
I tolddddd her not to write anything about the past, which specifically refering Mr 2610. Babe, i want the PRESENT and FUTURE. Past= BORING!. haha. But nooo, dia nak jugak write about him. gishhh. i have moved on ok =.=" (no more old pictures nor old msgs; DELETED) i am so tired of remembering him. Cause he is just a mistake to me. we shouldn't had got together in the first place pun. Shit happens :p At first, it was hard to move on. then, nicole told me something. Something that 'switch off' my feelings towards him right away. hahaha. Glad that it happened though. He is nothing but a flaw in my life. Moving on~ MEN are useless. Semua tak boleh pakai. Life is better off without them. Single best ok! haha. enough of this. Thanks anyway nicole for the lovely but meaningLESS poem. haha. i appreciate it a lot. Menyesal gila i waste my time waiting for him. Bukan nak appreciate ;( Seriously. buang masa. I didn't know that a person i once truly in love with could be such a jerk. It's like he is no more of a nice, sweet and lovely person that i used to know. Well, just like most of my friends said, " he is not the kind of person that is worth of waiting. Get over it! ". So true. I am :D Anyway, Nicole, thank you so damn much for opening up my eyes! and make me realize how stupid i was for waiting for that worthless person. Sorry dude, i didnt mean to hate you this bad, i tried so hard to not-forget about you and make our memories remain as a good one, but you made me do this :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home