My Photo
Name:
Location: Subang Jaya., Selangor, Malaysia

Get to know me, and you'll find out :)

Saturday, April 12, 2008

The manipulative female.

she said i'm a bitch.
she said i'm a liar.
she said i'm a hypocrite.
she said i'm overproud of myself.
she said i'm seeking for attention.
she said i'm trying to make myself look innocent.
she said i'm flirting with her former lover.
she said i'm trying to be like the 'popular ones'.
she said i betrayed her.
but she doesn't know or realise..




that she is actually what she said i am.
she might think this is all me, talking.
But the fact is.. my statement.. everyone agrees :)

This wouldn't had happened if you just be less defensive and pessimist.


p/s : what you're doing is plainly disgusting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home