My Photo
Name:
Location: Subang Jaya., Selangor, Malaysia

Get to know me, and you'll find out :)

Friday, April 25, 2008

Lovebirds.

I am finally taken. by so-far-a-wonderful person named Eddy. Real name, Muhammad Adib B. Badrul Asri. We are officially together on the 24th April 2008. i really hope this relationship would work. some say " eleena, kau ni cepat cair ahh". well, let me EXPLAIN. i knew him back in the early 2007. first we were just friends. then we became close friends. time after time, slightly more than that. and even more obvious after Mr. 2610. at first, i didn't believe him. i thought he was just fooling around
like flirting. but then he confessed to me everything right from A-Z. Slowly, my feelings started to grow towards him. but i'm still not so sure my feelings towards him. cuz it happens too fast :s *skip skip skip* he proposed to me many times. but i rejected. until the 21st, i am already sure with the
chemistry going on between us so i told him to give me 3 days to decide. and now, we are together. *fingers-crossed*, please make it work this time. i promise that i'll try to love you the best i can. i love you so much b :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home