My Photo
Name:
Location: Subang Jaya., Selangor, Malaysia

Get to know me, and you'll find out :)

Saturday, May 10, 2008

LifeGame.

Here i am. siting down all alone. reminisce the time when i was really happy.
when i still have good friends. awesome lover. loving parents. and a happy familly.
now, everything has turn upside-down. i kept asking myself. what have i done that
i deserve this kind of life. i dont understand why did god even sent me into this awful earth in
the first place. everyone doesn't seem to like having me around. my sister was embarassed
to admit that she loves me when she was asked from my friends. i hold up my breath and exhale with a smile. i forgive her because i love her and she's my sister no matter what. *sigh* plus, my bestest friends had turn
into my worst enemy without a rational reason. i really miss them though. i really wish i could
talk to them and tell them how much i really really need them back in my life. if only they would listen. this is really hurtful. my greatest parents seem to had showed some signs
that they're giving up on me. my brothers? speechless. i dont know who my true friends are. i
pretend as if i am fine. as if nothing is wrong. i fake a smile and put up a show so that no one
would start asking. i hate feeling this way. i hate feeling depressed. i need someone to really
talk to. but who would listen? left me all alone by myself :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home