My Photo
Name:
Location: Subang Jaya., Selangor, Malaysia

Get to know me, and you'll find out :)

Saturday, December 13, 2008

speechless

Now, he really had pushed his luck. read this. this is what he wrote on his myspace blog with
the tittle as ' break or stay '



Ive show my love to her,
ive show my care to her,
Ive show my concern to her,
And ive show my attention to her.
It happen to me many time's.
dah banyak problem i dengan dia,
dia macam taknak fix it.
ill try to fix it but she.... haihhhh.
i dah slow talk to her many times.
i dah banyak kali sabar you know.






This is about my life right now and my love to her.


Hope you can read this with a full attention and do tell me what am i gonna do next.


Its starts with this guy name HUSNI.I know he's a good friends of Eleena,but sadly he love her so much,Okok what are you gonna do when someone do love your bf or gf so damm much?Ofcourse jealous la kan?am i right people?.


Second,She had planty of PETBROTHERS,i know she need a petbrother to talk with or something but did you know that my girl?She keep going out or give a full cantact with the PETBROTHERS,SMS'ing,calling until she lost her credits because of that.


Third,ive told her that "Jangan layan HUSNI lebih2 nanti something wrong or bad will happen"and you did you know what happen?that fucking guy fall inlove with her or do love her.And she still layan him,bila dah layan lebih2 that guy or her will flirting so damm much.


The next things is,she keep saying that i have another GIRL and i CHEAT on her.


What the fuck???i do put her picture in my myspace Right?and planty of the GIRLS knew that she is my GIRL.

Hellooooo who's cheat on who huh right now?
The way she did dia tak fikir pulak lebih kurang macam flirt and cheat.


After that bila dah merajuk macam sial plak.She keep telling me that "B i love you and i wont leave you syg,i love you so much".

i didnt fell like i have a full attention or having a serious relationship. Im so sad about that.


And today on December 11 2008 she had a PROM night at VISTANA hotel.


Dia bagi tau i last minute yang dia pergi this prom and dah bayar pulak tu,As a BF or a GF you must need to know early right?And when i said"B i dont have much money right now and im sorry i couldnt make it to that prom.


She promise to me that she wont had a PROM DATE with a GUY accept her best girl friends.


And do you know what happen?
SHE msg me last minute and she said that "B i had a PROM date and his name is ARIEF"what did you feel if your bf or gf said like that to you,
Dah la pergi saloon tak bagitau and had a prom date that bagitau.


Atleast bila dah plan nak having a prom date bagila tau kan?
Goshhhhhh i cry everytime if im thinking that I will had a great relationship and a serious relationship with her.but all of that is not happening.


I dah kenal dia 3YEARS! ;(
Pls people do tell me what am i gonna do next and its for my own good! pls people ;(
-end-




fuhhhh. dia hanya cakap all about myyyy mistake. main accuse je tak pasal2.
what heeeeee had done to me, taknk cakap pulak. but nvm, 'point' taken ;) i will
never ever forget this. NEVER. such a cold hearted guy -.- he not only humiliated
me, he also killed my reputation. personal problem pegi tell the world. pfft.
Plus, he called me n can still have the cheak to say "lupa kan a about the blog.
you ignore je nanti i nak delete pun k syg " hahahahahaha wtf. thaaats hilarious.
I never expect he would do such thing. padahal Arief is just my bestfriend je
since FORM 2. and between me n Husni, we takde apa apa relationship pun. still,
all u do is nagg naggg n NAGGG. tuduh i macam macam. what kind of LOVE is this
la? Is this how u defy commitment, trust and loving? fuck laa. this is bullshit.
why is he doing this now. blaming and accusing me for the things that i did not do.
takpe, bila i tak buat , you cakap i buat kan? haha . okay okay. one day, you'll know
the difference. i really wish you did not just done that mannn. seriously, BIG
MISTAKE. haha. i'm not concern of you bringing me down/jatuh reputation i, is
just about youuu.. of ALL people.. YOU would do such thing to me. sumpah gila
sedih. after all that ive done for you, that is how u repay me? thnk you. really. for
opening up my eyes
and making me realize what kinda person are youu.. thanks.
at least, i 'll remember, i have done my part. this is such a disgrace. haihhh.
Do keep in mind, you're not the onlyyy one yg tengah SABAR . I'm suffering
too. but i takde la sampai act like an idiot , telling others semua. Yes, i do tell ppl
about my problems. but not just RANDOM people. i handle my issue wisely.
i tak main cakap je. haih. diam diam dah a. i stress jugak ok. now, semua orang
akan ingat I ni a bad girlfriend i cheat i play with his feelings i blablabla. haha.
fucker* its okay, i'll take that blame with arms wide open.. n just 'digest' everything
thats happening. bcs, i know, its not myyyy fault. i know the truth. kawan2 dia
semua, bukan tau the EXACT story. if you dgr what HE said je, of course you'd say
he's right, pity him, ape la eleena, blablabla kimak btul . diorang tak tau myyy side
of story
. apa dia buat. and WHY i became this way. but its okay, biar kan je dia
nak malu kan i. apa i tau, im not in the wrong side, i carry the truth with me ;)
i wont do the things as whaaat he is doing at the moment. sekarang ni, i just want to
see how faaaar will he go with this complete crap. You are actually pushing me to
do the things that i wished i wouldnt do. You ask for it.
For now, i will still respect him- and observe~ ;]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home