My Photo
Name:
Location: Subang Jaya., Selangor, Malaysia

Get to know me, and you'll find out :)

Monday, September 15, 2008

gahh

life can be so hard sometimes. especially mine.
tak lama lagi im about to have a broken family. but
i've tried to convince myself that that is okay. some people
even had much worse than this. but one thing i just dont understand
that kenapa la abah or mama need to cari pasal nowwwwwwwww. when
im having my important exam. i thought diorang dah settle.
tengok2 after 2 weeks or so, they start fighting all over again. but even more crucial.
nevermind eleena, you're a tough girl.
you can get through this. this year is absolutely insane.

first, the school stuff;
masalah subject perdagangan. apa susah. why cant they just erase it?
it is anyway under sekolah. memang pemalas.
and then the students. gaaaaaaaahhhhh. they give me headache! masuk2 kelas jeee ada laaaa
something the just HAVE to say to me. most popular peoples that usually
argues with me early in the morning is..

#1 wong wai teng a.k.a rachael.
you will be commenting/complaining about everything! hahaha gila psycho dow.
perhaps, thats how you get your nickname- kimora lee simons.

#2 farhana.
you will be annoying and irritate me with everything that you can come out with. haha. lagi gilaa.

#3 ethan.
you will be.. gahh. you're just weird man.

#4 mus.
suka bahan orang for no bloody reason.

#5 naim.
you are always like a parrot. you imitate everything that i said and annoy me.

gahhhh.


but i dont know why, i just dont hate them. i couldnt actually. haha. it just sucks.
haha maybe cuz i ruin their morning sometimes too. well maybe this is just
how 5 Anggerik students 'communicate' with each other. kawan tetap kawan?
my class is the greatest, the funniest, the most insane, ridiculous, weirdest, psycho and the best.
i guess*


ok, i am totally out of words now. to be continued?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home