My Photo
Name:
Location: Subang Jaya., Selangor, Malaysia

Get to know me, and you'll find out :)

Friday, July 4, 2008

From bad to worst.

Damn, SPM is just around the corner.
To be exact, 4 months to go.. til the BIG day; To be frank, i'm pretty afraid. Cause my midterm exam marks were really disappointing and embarassing. I actually failed my BAHASA ME
LAYU test. I got 39%. Maths, as usual, FAILED and also my Sejarah. Gagal sebagai anak melayu. I can only score for Science and English. sigh*
Gishh. I know, i hardly been seen holding books and study all this while.
Well, i TRIED. But every time when i hold a book, my head starts to go all merry go round :( The weird thing is, studying last minute works best for me. Nani, Mama , Abah and abang , i hope you won't expect too much from me. I am known to be the black sheep of the family in education-wise. I am not as smart as my abang, hariff nor zaza. And i'll always be that way. So please, stop putting high hopes and expectations out of me. You know that, i can't go any much further from where i stand. i just cant. please understand and just accept me as i am.

p/s: I LOVE my family very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home