My Photo
Name:
Location: Subang Jaya., Selangor, Malaysia

Get to know me, and you'll find out :)

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Rewind,

have i mention yet that me and eddy are over? oh, wait. NOT YET.
hahaha just for the record, we're over. well, we WERE together on the 24th. and ended on the.. ermm, 1st may? haha. yeah, sekejap gila. i broke up with him. i told him, i'll just pretend that we were never been together as a 'couple'. since that is what u wanted, i'll give it to you :) because i found out some stuff about him that he (a boyf) not-suppose to do/did. but whatever, for the first time, i didn't double check. i just couldn't care less. maybe because i didn't fell deeply in love with him. surprisingly, this is my first time, for not crying for losing a guy. i have to admit, eddy was just a 'rebound guy'. i accepted him in the first place because i thought " hey! he has been liking and hitting on me for quite some time, so why not give him a chance". so, i did. unfortunately, he disappoint me. ha-ha. i didn't care much. at first, i planned to give him his karma. but then again, to think of it, his 'game' was just so predictable and ammature. and i understand his stupidity. so i sort of forgive him :) and sort of forget. now, we are just friends. but he doesn't like the idea of so. he wants more than that. few times a week, he would text me saying " i miss you so much..", " i still love you.." , "i'm so sorry for everything that ive done to you from the bottom of my heart..", and those sad, emo, stories and pick up lines. pfft. i didn't entertain though. for example, whenever he says imissyou or iloveyousomuch eleena, i would just reply "okay, eddy!". and he'll be like * hmmm*. he also asked me to call him once in a while, dulu, yes, i'll call. sekarang? nahhh. i'll just say " why dont u just call me". sometimes he'd say " my credit tak cukup". blablabla.. old-rotten-EXCUSES!! :p so now, i'll just tell him straight, " no, i won't. from now onwards, if you want to talk to me, YOU call. i takkan call u dah." and " malas lahh. you bukan anyone special to me pun. we're just friends. so i'll treat u like one." and then, dia emo. whatever, i dont even care. sulk all u want. i won't persuade. this simply means, he's trying to win my heart again. hahahahaha. obviously, no more second chance for you babyyy :) i'm not keeping any grudge on u though. it's just that.. i want to make you realize , who you are actually fooling around with :) now, he suffers. i do pity him sometimes. well, i am not sure what is going on in my mind nowadays. i don't know why and how, LOVE/boys is not my kinda 'thing' or interest anymore these past few months. i'm just not interested in those things anymore. to me, guys means nothing. hot guys MIGHT do. lol. jk. they dont too. i'm just too tired and lazy to be back in the track anymore. there are many guys here, in this world. and i'm only seventeen years old. so why should i bother about them? it is still a long journey to go through :) more intelligent pretty boys are waiting up ahead :D haha. oh wait! i don't need a boy, i need a MAN. muahaha. i just realized, that this is not an appropriate time for me to get serious in things called love and relationships. kalau yee pun i do get into a relationship, i won't put my full hopes and dreams in it. to me, relationships at this age is just like a training and to gain experiance before i'm in the final league- marriage :| It's just like buffing up your skills on how to handle ridiculous and complicating situations during relationships. who knows, maybe one day you'll be a perfect wife? LOL. blablabla. i have no time for this . this is just a silly 'game'. i tend not fall deeply at this period of time. for now, SPM is all that matters to me , jyeahh :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home