My Photo
Name:
Location: Subang Jaya., Selangor, Malaysia

Get to know me, and you'll find out :)

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Stuck in time .

It has been almost 2 months now since..
I don't know why is it still there. I don't know why hasn't it go away. Every once in a while, I just wonder, does he still thinks of me. Has he changed. or Has he forgotten all about me. Despite the disgraceful betrayal he has done to me, there's still this little part of me wants to believe that it is just a bad dream, it is not real. Like they always say "the truth hurts". Well let me tell you, damn right it is. One side of me, just tell me to hate him, never to forgive him, ditch him, and throw him out of my life for good. However, there's another part of me, kept on annoys me to just give him that warm hug, forgive him, and start it over again. But if I were to forgive me and start over, I couldn't stop doubting him; wondering if he would ever breaks my heart again. But anyway, I know whats wise and whats hopelessly dumb . Wise is me not going back to him . and dumb, is when I decide to run back in his arms. Even though, god knows how much I miss being in his arms. I never felt this miserable every before with my previous ex. Yes, he is odd. Too much memories we made together. Too much hopes and dreams we shared. Everywhere I go, there's always something that is left there by us at certain places. The good, and the bad memories. It's just there. Damn it is reaaally hard to erase the memories. I have a new boyfriend now, but the vibe is just not as same as I used to had with him. He can never replace him. Damn I wish I didn't meet him at all in the first place. now look what happen..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home